Cleaning and Care of your Matiz
- Turtle Wax – www.turtlewax.com – Turtle Wax make a range of polishes and waxes for your car as well as wheel cleaner and carpet cleaner.
- ZX1 – www.team-zx1.co.uk – An oil additive which reduces friction in the engine. Has anybody used this – what have the results been?
- Wynns Bumper & Trim Shine – Foam Tyre Clean & Sheen – brings up tyres like new, just spray the tyre walls (not tread) with foam and leave for ten minutes. The foam dissipates leaving showroom clean tyres.
- Black plastic trim going grey? Gavin McCormick says, “Use black shoe polish on the black trim under the windscreen to get rid of spots of grey.”
- Be careful when adding screen wash because undiluted liquid splashes can dull your paint work.
If you are contemplating buying a new Matiz you should consider gap insurance. If you buy a new car and it is written off in an accident standard insurance cover will only give you the current market value of the car and therefore you will not be able to get a replacement car. Gap insurance ensures that the shortfall would be covered should a write off occur. If you pay over